Hey there! Most of our readers asked about “why my internet keeps disconnecting every few minutes?” So, today we come up with a new solution to fix Internet keeps disconnecting issue in some corners of your home.
The solution is ‘Netgear Nighthawk X4S EX7500 AC2200 extender’. So, without wasting much time on long talks, let’s begin with the solution.
Know About Netgear EX7500 Extender | Internet Keeps Disconnecting
With the help of Netgear EX7500 setup you can power your existing home WiFi router. Netgear Nighthawk X4S extender is a tri-band WiFi range extender patented with FastLane3 Technology that boosts your Internet speed while keeping the same WiFi security credentials.
Enjoy seamless WiFi in every corner and enjoy streaming video or video call without any interruption. Simply set up your Nighthawk AC2200 extender with any of the following two methods and enjoy internet everywhere.
Netgear EX7500 Extender Setup Methods
There are two methods to perform Netgear AC2200 extender setup:
- Ethernet method
- WPS method
Fix Your Internet Keeps Disconnecting via Ethernet Netgear Extender Setup
Follow the below-mentioned to fix your Internet keeps dropping issue via Netgear EX7500 extender:
- First of all, plug-in your Netgear EX7500 extender near to your home WiFi router.
- Take an ethernet cable and connect your WiFi range extender to router with it.
- With the help of another ethernet cable, connect your router to your desktop or laptop.
- Turn on your WiFi range extender and router.
- Wait for a few minutes, let the power LEDs turns solid green.
- Now, turn on your desktop or laptop and run any web browser.
- Visit mywifiext net login web page.
- Enter the default Netgear EX7500 setup login credentials.
- Hit on the ‘Log In’ button.
- You be prompted to Netgear extender admin panel.
- Select the ‘Extender’ mode.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
- Once done, hit on the ‘Apply’ button to save the final changes.
- Unplug your WiFi range extender and place it to a new location. Try to place your Netgear extender between your home WiFi router and dead network spots.
- Try to connect your desktop or laptop to the extended network to test the internet connection.
So, here you are done with Netgear AC2200 setup. Now, you will not face any internet dropping issue anymore.
Try WPS, aka, Wireless Protected Setup Method
If you find the afore-mentioned method tough to perform, then consider the below-mentioned steps to set up your Netgear EX7500 extender setup:
- Plug-in your Netgear WiFi extender near to your home WiFi router.
- Turn on your Netgear extender and router.
- Wait for a few minutes, let all the LEDs turn green.
- Press the WPS button present on your Netgear EX7500.
- Unplug your EX7500 extender and place it between your home WiFi router’s signal and weak or no signal place.
- Try to connect your computer to the extended network.
- Visit 192.168.1.250 IP address to check if the extender is connected to internet or not.
So, these are the two methods via which you can solve internet keeps disconnecting issue. If still you face any issue, then get in touch with our experts via comments section.