WEDDING – the dream of every girl out there all around the world who is diligent, passionate, and most importantly, independent; accomplishing all her dreams facing the society that constantly attempts to dismay the efforts of women. A dream wedding is incomplete with the perfect wedding dress.
A wedding is that stage of the life of a girl when she transitions from daddy’s little princess to an individual accompanying in handling the responsibilities of her about-to-be family.
Well, wedding dresses or bridal outfits have much of significance as it is worn to flaunt the bride in the light for a momentous and the most cherished life occasion. Women, in the modern-day, have the complete freedom to choose their ideal wedding dress irrespective of the color, fabric, shape, or style. A bridal outfit is a statement piece that makes the brides present them extra special and exceptional on a memorable day. For a bride to look peculiar on her wedding day, varied options are available.
Types of Wedding Outfits:
- Ballgown: To feel like a princess on the wedding day, the only style of dress that the bride can choose is the ball gown. These wedding gowns are huge, elegant, and opulent. Ball gowns are one of the traditional and famous wedding silhouettes. One of many reasons why ball gowns are the most prominent wedding outfits is because it creates a strong, vivid and interesting statement look, seamlessly attracting all eyes to the brides as she strides down the aisle. Ball gowns come in multiple designs and models. Lace ball gowns, silk ball gowns, taffeta, and many more are accessible. The bodices of these ball gowns are lavishly embellished whilst the skirts are adorned with bright ruffles or elaborated lacework.
- Mermaid: Mermaid wedding gowns are still a popular choice among contemporary brides, thanks to the figure-flattering silhouettes and curve-enhancing cuts. These gowns are ideal for brides who wish to flaunt the bodies and showcase natural curves and live the fairytale fantasies on the wedding day. Also, these gowns are designed to match the bodice and hips snugly, flaring out to add impact and length. It is extremely fitted through the top. A mermaid dress creates an illusion of an hourglass shape for a slim or petite figure.
- Trumpet: The Trumpet dresses are known to be the exaggerated version of the mermaid dresses. These are for bold personalities, brides who are not afraid of the spotlight, and for those who crave to present a daring and stylish look. Trumpet gowns are both regal and luxurious. Snug on the top through the chest and the waist, flaring out slightly around the knees, these gowns have more room for comfort. After all, a wedding is that day when two individuals, deeply in love are the center of attraction, so why not dress up to nines?
- A-Line: A-line wedding gowns have a cinched waist and a skirt that extends out at the waist like an A. Hence these gowns are called A-line skirts. Because of their flattering appearance and simple design, these gowns have been iconic among the bridal silhouettes for so long. With a variety of features like beaded laces and chiffon skirts, A-line wedding dresses can be designed to look seamlessly chic, comfortable, or radically bold.
- Backless: A glamorously stunning wedding dress shall be a go-to outfit for a bride on her wedding as it is the best style for an exceptionally beautiful bride. It’s all about the details when it comes to backless gowns. These gowns are with intricately detailed lace back, elegant hand-beading, and lovely buttons over an illusion back. Backless gowns can be an incredible choice for the brides looking for the best one in aspects like glamour and drama. Backless gowns are a great option to add that extra bit of elegance to the wedding.
Alison Lurie is a farmer of words in the field of creativity. She is an experienced independent content writer with a demonstrated history of working in the writing and editing industry. She is a multi-niche content chef who loves cooking new things