Cannabis is a medicinal plant that contains more than 400 bioactive compounds, the most common being compounds. Cannabinoids include tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and CBD kaufen acts, inhibits, stimulates the nervous system, hormones, immune system. The endocannabinoid of the body is native to Asia. but can be planted in all countries around the world. Cannabis has been used medicinally since ancient times and recorded in the Ayurvedic texts of various tribes for over 3,000 years.
Thailand has a law prohibiting the recreational use of marijuana. Instead, use cannabis for patient care and research studies. (Announced in the Government Gazette, 18 February 2019)
The knowledge of medical marijuana is constantly changing. Many diseases do not have clear information on treatment. Wait for the results of reliable research. But research on medical marijuana is slowly unable to cope with the situation and the need for cannabis treatment occurs in Thai society because there are many obstacles and problems, such as
- There is little research on medical cannabis. both in quantity and quality to conclude the good, the bad, the side effects the short-term and long-term danger.
- It is difficult for the Researchers will have access to medical marijuana. in terms of quality, quantity, type of cannabis, size Cannabis is pure and suitable to be used in each dosage according to the indications for each disease to research the harm and benefits.
- Lack of networks to support diverse medical CBD kaufen research to know the penalty and benefits real medical.
- To know the long-term and short-term effects of cannabis on health, Research methodological standards must be developed be reliable.
- Benefits of cannabis extract As far as the information is, The benefits are divided into three groups as follows:
- 1. Beneficial in treatment There is clear academic support information, including:
- 2. It is likely to be helpful in the treatment of symptom control. which should have academic information to support or additional research
Benefits of cannabis extract As far as the information is, The benefits are divided into three groups as follows:
1. Beneficial in treatment There is clear academic support information, including:
– chronic pain in adults
– Nausea and vomiting in patients receiving chemotherapy
– muscle spasms in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS).
– difficult to treat epilepsy in children and drug-resistant epilepsy
– Neuropathic pain that has been ineffective by other treatments
2. It is likely to be helpful in the treatment of symptom control. which should have academic information to support or additional research
on safety and effectiveness issues to support its use, such as
– Parkinson’s disease
– Alzheimer’s disease
– general anxiety disorder
– Patients requiring palliative care
– end-stage cancer
– increase appetite reduce water loss weight gain in HIV/AIDS patients
– Reducing improving anxiety symptoms, test by public speaking, social
– reduce symptoms of
It may help treat, but there is still a lack of information from sufficiently detailed supporting research on the issue of safe and effective which must be studied in vitro and experimental animals before being used in human research studies such as memory dementia (dementia) and the treatment of various types of cancer. The pure substances in cannabis as a synthetic dronabinol may improve sleep in patients with sleep disturbances caused by OSAS (obstructive sleep).
Apnea syndrome), but there is little data available, and more patient studies are needed. together with the use of extracts Marijuana, which also contains many other substances, can cause adverse effects in its use. CBD kaufen is used to treat or alleviate this syndrome in an inpatient. Currently, there are many diseases and conditions for which there is no evidence to accept or reject cannabis treatment. SAS (Special Access Scheme) Treatment for specific patients is a way to prescribe cannabis. Medicine both should urgently conduct reliable research studies To maximize the benefits of medical marijuana for the public.