Nursing is a branch of science that deals with extensive care and treatments for the patients. It’s utterly untrue that B.Sc nursing doesn’t have a scope in the future. It is one of the most evergreen courses of medical science.
To take your career to the next level, students can pursue M.Sc in nursing after graduation.
Taking care of patients is not as easy as it seems. It requires politeness, medical skills, and a lot of patience. And B.Sc nursing is the only course which makes you perfect in all these aspects.
There is no doubt; Nursing is one of the most civilized jobs in India. It is the perfect career choice for the individuals who have the zeal and interest to serve mankind. After completion of the degree, you can work on the following designations :
- Staff Nurse.
- Home Nurse.
- Hospital management.
- Case Manager.
- Dental Assistant.
Despite these, you can even join the Army, Railway, and Navy to earn perfect income and gain retirement benefits.
What is a B.Sc course is all about?
B.Sc nursing is a four-year medical program which is regulated by the Indian Nursing Council. It’s an undergraduate course that can be joined after 10+2. The sole purpose of this course is to develop an excellent knowledge of nursing in the students, so they work in the health sector effortlessly.
However, the curriculum of B.Sc nursing of all the colleges is the same. Rawat Nursing is one of the reputed and oldest B.Sc nursing colleges in Jaipur, which has formulated B.Sc nursing course in such a way that provides a comprehensive understanding of nursing care and also problem-solving skills to the students.
After finishing the B.Sc nursing, students can apply for M.Sc nursing to increase pay and credibility.
Nursing can be very rewarding, especially if you pursue B.Sc nursing with full delicacy.
B.Sc Nursing Course Details
- The course duration of B.Sc nursing is 4 years.
- Age should lie between 17 to 21.
- Students must have passed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% from PCB.
- The curriculum of B.Sc focuses on all major subjects of science and other skill sets.
Documents for Joining B.Sc Nursing
- 12th mark sheet.
- 10th mark sheet.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Passport size photos- 4
- Identity card copies.
Average salary a fresh B.Sc nursing student will earn somewhere around 3 lacs to 5 lacs per annum. However, the salary varies as per the recruiter and job designation. If you have experience in nursing and have a great skill set, you can earn even more than five lacs.
How to Select a B.Sc Nursing College in Jaipur?
Before taking admission in any random college, it is advisable to make a checklist. This checklist will help you in identifying the best college within your budget. Only choose the B.Sc nursing college in Jaipur which:
- Are recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Are affiliated to a reputed university.
- Are approved by the Government of India.
- Have a good education environment and support extracurricular activities.
- Have the talented, brilliant, and cooperative faculty, especially in the clinical department. Without clinical practice, pursuing B.Sc is a waste of time and money.
Scope for B.Sc Nursing Students
Opportunities for B.SC nursing graduates are limitless. They can either join a private hospital or work independently. If they are interested in higher education, they can apply for an M.Sc in nursing course. Along with that, they can even do a PhD in nursing and then join a research program or become a professor in nursing college.
Benefits of Pursuing B.Sc Nursing
- Several job opportunities |:As mentioned, in nursing, there are endless job opportunities for graduates. If you do B.Sc Nursing from the top college you can avail placements offers as well. Hence, the scope of B.Sc nursing is wide.
- High-paying salary packages for nurses: Whether you work in a private hospital, or as an independent nurse for seniors per hour, you will get high pay. As everyone wants to earn a handsome salary, nursing is one of the best career options that offer high packages.
- Serve mankind: Apart from salary and career opportunities, one of the significant benefits you will get after becoming a nurse is that you will get a chance to serve mankind. Caring patients, giving emotional support to them is the best thing you can do in your life. It is such a rewarding job.
In this exclusive article about B.Sc nursing helps you a lot. We had tried our best to cover all the doubts you may have regarding B.Sc.