Arriving back home you have just been on an incredible holiday, and you wish you were still there. But you also know that your wife and kids think that you are the greatest for finding their dream location and they will want to go again.
When looking at all the available options, you wanted to go somewhere that none of your friends or relatives had been to. You wanted somewhere that would be beautiful with a perfect climate, to escape the clutches of a biting winter back home. Your initial choice of the range Maldives family resorts, from which you selected the best, was inspired for 6 great reasons.
- You could not have chosen a more stunning location with the turquoise Indian Ocean washing to the shore of white sandy beaches and swaying palms. Being surrounded by natural beauty would be the outstanding feature which your stay was built around.
- Your accommodation was simply outstanding as you chose a four-bedroom villa with its own private swimming pool, which your two kids instantly fell in love with. The en-suite bathrooms were superb, as were the comfortable large beds which allowed you to rest well after each exciting day. The Nespresso coffee machine, wine fridge, and Bose Hi-Fi system all got plenty of use too. You had not had such fun as a family since you flew high on the London cable cars.
- Nature and the ocean played a prominent part of your amazing stay. The children were totally captivated meeting the resident turtles using complimentary snorkelling equipment from the resort’s dive and water sports centre, at the easily accessible reef. The sunset dolphin cruise will live in the memory for the rest of your lives as you got close up and personal with the beautiful creatures.
- You were determined that the holiday would also be educational for you all, so that you took things back that would inspire for years to come. Going on the sustainability lab tour opened your eyes, as did the culinary workshops, which will allow you to recreate the beautiful local cuisine for those who have never tasted such mouth-watering treats. There was also time for you to read about Maldives culture.
- The young ones were entertained fully, loving the family painting classes so you could all have fun together, along with the activities of the kid’s club and art studio prior to them keeping you on your toes playing some of the sports on offer. The pop-up cinema screening was just perfect to enjoy a movie under the stars as you all relaxed one evening.
- Having the four bedrooms meant that there was still time for you parents to enjoy special moments together too, especially once that wine fridge and been liberated. It was simply perfect for romance under the moon by the water.
You chose the best possible resort to take the family, who had a holiday that they will never forget in a stunning location close to nature.