One of the objects, which is gradually dominating the workplaces are the automatic floor stand dispensers for using sanitizer. You will also come across dispensers with touch-free thermometers in the stores. With companies paying utmost attention to hand hygiene, the touch-free dispenser is gaining attention in different industry verticals. The unique aspect of this device is to regulate the flow of sanitizer and check the spread of disease-causing viruses and bacteria.
The following points explain why you should have the touch-free dispenser in the workplace.
- The touch-free dispensers are sleek and come with contemporary design, so they are sure to make people comply with the rules of hand hygiene.
- The dispensers are convenient and easy to install, especially those who fumble while looking for the sanitizer bottle in their bags or find it hard to reach the top of the shelf to use it.
- Sanitizers are for killing germs but excessive amounts can harm the skin, so the dispenser regulates the flow of sanitizer.
- Due to the touch-free element, the dispenser checks the spread of infection.
Option for home
Although the touch-free dispenser is becoming compulsory are schools, offices, and hospitals. However, it is a good option for households as well. With the invention of touch free dispenser floor stand, the touch points can be minimized and check the contact with bacteria. The touch-free dispenser can assist in the following ways.
- The hand sanitization is suitable for checking the risk of infection.
- You can keep the dispenser in high-traffic areas, especially in the kitchen
- The dispenser is an economic option as you need to replace the refills and eco-friendly.
- You can also use soap in the dispenser and wash your hands to stay protected from germs.
Not washing hands
While many people wash their hands with soap and water for the stipulated time to check the risk of virus, there are other who fail to comply with this habit and touch the handle of the refrigerator handle, coffee pot, phones, office supplies, and keyboards. Therefore, the touch-free dispenser minimizes the chances of infection and helps in disinfecting the hand s quickly even when people do not scrub and wash their hands properly with soap and water.
Reasons to install dispenser
If you want to know the reasons why people need to use the touch-free dispenser is the following.
- The touch-free dispenser is easy to install and clean
- You can install the dispenser in constricted spaces within offices and schools.
- The recyclable refills use less plastic and users can view the soap level windows with ease.
Places to use hand sanitizer
The places where you should put the sanitizer are significant. Ideally, it must remain in high-traffic areas where people stay in close contacts. The following places are ideal for keeping the dispenser.
- The doorknobs and handles harbor infection so placing the dispenser in the entrance and exit and in the break rooms or kitchens.
- The rooms in which most visitors and employees remain for a long time can spread illnesses, so using a floor stand dispenser in those rooms where people stay in close contact for hours can check the spread of germs.
The touch-free hand sanitizer can keep households and offices free from germs and illnesses.